Cooper’s Building Surveyors Ltd undertakes full building surveys (formally known as ‘structural surveys’). We will provide a full report of the property condition. The report will not include valuation, but, we provide a full cost budget for repairs.
The survey will generally include details of:
- The property condition internally and externally taking account of dampness and water related issues
- A report on external grounds and any boundary features
- Identification of defects found and repairs recommendations
- Recommendations of further testing and other specialist surveys
- A visual only inspection of services including drainage